
Oh, well. The boys had a great time refilling it. This is a little boy's dream come true: sunshine, water, dirt, tractors, and a dog!
...Preslie getting a tan and Hunter under a quilt so he won't get sunburned. This illustrates their personalities so well. My crazy girl and my cautious boy.
School gets more and more fun as the last days approach. Preslie got up Thursday and put her swimsuit on under her clothes because her class was doing a slip-n-slide at school. As I fixed her hair, I noticed something strange and upon closer examination, I knew it was head lice. Several kids in her class have had it and I've been checking her for a couple weeks now. DANG.
We started treatment immediately and got all of it out, but Preslie's school year ended prematurely. Happy Summer, Little Babe! If there is one thing you don't want to take from your first grade year, lice is IT.
Now to call her friends' Moms and let them know. Nice.
Most people know that anyone can get lice. It doesn't mean you are dirty, neglected, and have bad hygiene...but there is still something gross about bugs laying eggs in your hair.
Maybe I'll just put a sign out in front of our house... "HELLO. We are new to the neighborhood and have probably given your child head lice."
Perfect.

4 comments:
Ain't life grand? Keep on smilin'. These are the memorable, happy years.
That construction dog looks a lot like our chocolate lab, Mocha. I saw that picture and I LMAO!
As for the head lice sign I'll try to make a PDF document and email it to you.
At least the boat trip was fun:) Too bad about Mack's head and the lice. All I can say about the socks is, one, very resourceful and two, it takes a very secure guy to allow his wife to take a photo of that and put it on the blog. Love you guys!
Ohhhh, Poor Preslie. Head lice, well, bites. Good luck with that. I had it up in Logan. I can still remember having garbage bags on all the cushions and pillows and feeling like I would be an outcast for life.
Post a Comment