
We attended Preslie's spring dance recital which marks the end of dance for the season, and maybe forever. For the past 2 months, she has begged not to go to dance class, but we made her finish it out. She likes to perform, but doesn't like to practice.
She did a darling job on her 2 dances- Music Box and Pillow Talk. We enjoyed watching the other classes too, particularly the older girls from the competition teams. I love dance. I was never very good, but I love to dance and watch dancing. I'm a little sad Preslie isn't into it, but I'm determined to find something that she loves to do. Everyone should have a passion. And although dance isn't hers, she did such a good job. She loves to be on stage!
3 comments:
She looks so darling in her dance costume. I always wanted to take dance lessons, and have a daughter that took them. No such luck on either account. Oh well. It's an experience she'll always remember.
Whoa! Cool costume! Maybe she would have liked dance had her teacher been MC Hammer. Man, can that guy get down.
Preslie looks absolutely adorable. I want to be there!!!! Your fishing trip looked fun and crazy. Glad people are coming to visit. . . . we want to come soon!
Post a Comment