4/1/09

eww, sick.


This is how all of us felt last week when we were stricken with a nasty bug that's been going around. Special awards are as follows:

Hardest Hit: Hunter
Most times puked: Hunter
Top puke cleaner-upper: Tristie
Top diarrhea cleaner-upper: Dax
Largest area covered with their throw-up: Preslie
Best car puker: Mack

If there was ever a time to break out my carpet and upholstery cleaner, it was now. I shampooed beds and then went out and did the seats and floors in my car. I could not include a picture of the black mud I dumped out of the tank when I was done...this post is already gross enough.

2 comments:

Jaedon Flora said...

Tristie - I am SO sorry!!!

IpsonFamilyBlog said...

Hey, I don't know if this means anything, but I won't go to Big Lots anymore because every time I have gone, my oldest throws up. They are different ones, but it never fails...every time.