
Then we went to see Dax's bro's family. This was the first time my kids had seen Mya in person. They loved her. Matt gave her a beautiful blessing on Sunday and we enjoyed seeing family and friends, plus Mya's darling self.

Poor Hunter boy was not really himself all weekend. He wasn't even interested in holding Mya. And later, I was glad because he puked all over the floor Sunday afternoon. That little guy has been through a lot this week! Get better bud.
3 comments:
I love baby blessings. Who doesn't love holding darling babies and hanging out with family. Ok, there might be a few that don't, but I love them!
Sorry to hear about all the puking. There's nothing worse. I don't do well with it at all. Thank heavens for the carpet cleaner that saved at least part of the day.
As for your brother, too bad he's over a decade younger than me. I would love to find a man with a job, a great family and a house! Maybe your shout out will get him a couple dates though:)
okay as if I did't love Tyrel enough before...now he just made me love him even more. He is so responsible and such a cutie! I am so proud of him. The girl that gets him is going to be the luckiest women! Good for him!
I'm not sure you remember me from the 5th ward, but I am having a shoe party TODAY and I wanted to invite you... You always have the cutest shoes... My email is eezmac@gmail.com if you want more info email me and I will let you know. I have an invite, but no one I know knows where you live now!
Post a Comment