DAX is the MAN. He just got home from a week long work trip where he was in charge of transplanting bison from the Henry Mountains to the Book Cliffs; a project that he's planned for months. If you thought you saw him on the news last night, you were not mistaken. Very glad to have him back.

Craiger is the MAN. All the tile is laid in the b-rooms. If I had a million dollars, I'd for sure give him a few hundred thousand. Then I'd hire Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I'm sure they could knock the rest of the house out in like, ten minutes. Except I think you have to have a child with no bones for them to come build your house. Oh, well. I don't need Ty Pennington yelling in a bull horn right now.
Hunter is the man. He lost his first tooth this week and he's been landing himself in our funny journal every day. The other night he and Preslie and I were in the kitchen and he whispers, "Hey, I've got a top secret for you guys." He then gathers us into a huddle and we're like, "What?" Then he says, "I think Dad is under a lot of stress right now. So if you guys think of something that will cheer him up, we can do that."
Mack is the man. We installed cabinet handles today. He picked up the screwdriver and imitated
me without skipping a beat.
8 comments:
Which news station was he on? I don't ever get to watch the news at night anymore, but maybe I can go online. It looks like the house is coming along so well. Your kids are growing up so fast I can't believe it. I guess that what happens when I don't see you guys every week anymore. Time flies.
The old man looks pretty good on T.V. I envy the fun he had moving the buffalo, but not the paperwork required to get to that point. He needs to let me know when he is doing something cool and they need help. LOL. The house looks good. Take care of yourselves.
Michael
P.S. How is the Thesis?
the house looks awesome!!! I just love how kids always try to help out...and Dax way to go on the bison.
Koyles
Need help with the house warming party? I know a guy.
Ok - Tristie YOU are the man! (A very cute one)
How exciting! Do you know about when you'll be moving in yet?
The house is really coming along! What an adventure. Little handy man is so cute.. and seriously, Dax's "JOB" is so rad.
Wow! The house looks great! I love the pictures. Especially of cutie-patootie Mack helping you with the kitchen cabinets.
Post a Comment