Preslie requested homemade chicken noodles for her birthday dinner.
Mack helped me make the noodles. He loves to help do everything!
Preslie is officially 10! She had a great birthday this year! Hard to believe Dax and I have been parents for a decade! Preslie is a wonderful girl. So responsible, hard working, obedient and a great help to Dax and me. She will go far with her dedication and talents! We love her.
We caroled with our neighbors by firelight in the street and before bed we opened a gift from the person that had drawn our name. I always love the big hugs that follow the present opening!
The kids were so excited for Santa to come they begged to go to bed around 6 or 7 pm. I should have let them because a few short hours later (4am) they were up and chatting excitedly in the boys room where they all slept (They will not all sleep in the same room next Christmas eve!) They got so excited and loud that Quinn woke up.
So we opened gifts at 4 in the morning! This will also not happen next year!
Mack was very much into the candy. Quinn too. She cruised around all morning with a mouthful of M&Ms.
Mack was very much into the candy. Quinn too. She cruised around all morning with a mouthful of M&Ms.
Mack hugging Hunter for the tamarindo candy
Here are the kids after church. Preslie had already changed out of her beautiful Christmas dress my Mom made her.

We had a fun day. I enjoyed our sacrament meeting with all the music and then going home after! Everyone had at least one nap on Christmas except Preslie and Hunter. They were trashed by bedtime!
The day after Christmas my parents came out to see us! It was so fun. We played games a ton and the kids showed Grandma and Grandpa how to play their new Wii.

One of my fave gifts I got for Christmas was a sheet of mdf (4x8 piece of wood). I am in the process of making a really big, really cool art for my wall. I am getting close to completing it! I am so excited to have a decoration for the biggest, barest wall in my house!
Here is my big helper! Always wants to be in the middle of projects!
Quinn has been so much fun! She is going from baby to toddler and has us whooped!
The kids LOVE their new Wii Santa brought. They each got a game (not Quinn). Preslie and I have a great time playing Just Dance 3. Playing and exercise at the same time: LOVE IT!
Dax's parents came out to see us and we had a fun visit with them! They are so into everything that the kids are doing. My kids think it's funny how their Grandpa mentions everything Quinn does like it is the biggest deal. I remind them that we are used to having a baby in the house but Grandpa just has Grandma and a cat to look at everyday. So Quinn is very entertaining to him!
We played games and went to the dinosaur museum. On New Year's Eve, we had a dance party. Here is Mack and Grandma doing their special move...
Dax has been home a lot this week and I have just loved it. He cooks and takes care of Quinn and I've been able to work on my project a lot. I am very excited about it! I love my man!
Quinn has loved riding piggy back on people. Hunter is always a willing pig! He is such a cute brother. I can't believe I didn't cut his hair this whole Christmas break! It is time to get the kids in bed. School starts tomorrow and it's back to a schedule and homework and early bedtimes. Yay! Booo Hooo!
1 comment:
Holy Moly is right. I had a blast at your house. Love you all!
Post a Comment