10/20/10

Q-T with a capital Q


Quinn hasn't gotten near the blog time she deserves. I had no idea a baby would take up so much of my blog time (ha!).
Well suffice it to say that I LOVE THIS BABY!

She melts my heart! She is such a joy! I love her plump, rolly, huggable body! That baby skin just screams to be kissed. She is perfect.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Such a darling smile. Oh, how I need to be with her and hug and kiss that little body and see her eyes, skin, and smile. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

Oh my...the lips, the blue eyes. As Abbey would say, "Deliciouso!"

Cori and Dusty said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Mom of three ♥ said...

She is very cute! I think she looks a lot like the Warner side of the family. :)

K said...

I NEED to see this baby in real life. I need to kiss those little cheekies:) She is absolutely darling. You seriously have a gift for cranking out the cutest kids ever!

Beau and Rach said...

She's SoOoo sweet! I love your blog header too!

cambersue said...

oh my gosh, what a sweet little thing!