

I have been going through a lot of boxes of baby clothes lately and Mack found some little pink sandals in a box and was trying to put them on his chubby feet, screaming in frustration, "I WANT TO WEAR GIRL SHOES!"
Last time Grandpa Craiger was over, he gave Mack a wet willie. Then Mack said, "I can do that." Then Mack stuck his finger in his mouth then gave himself a wet willie.
The other day Mack was kissing Quinn quite roughly and I said, "That's too hard!" to which he replied, "It's ok, we're having a hard party."
Some things I want to remember about Mack:
- his creative eating style
- how he loves to "tickle" with my hair
- takes forever to go to sleep (can't wait to forget this one)
- he loves to get in the mud
- he loves anything with wheels
- he loves animals and doesn't ever want them to be lonely
- he and his Dad share a special bond (ahem...Dax can't say no to him) and Mack loves to go to work with his Daddy and ride his horses and 4-wheelers
- the way he says 4-wheeler (fee lellow)
- the way he speaks; his little voice, his vocabulary, his lisps, everything
- that he answers "yes" instead of yeah.
- that he would live on candy and cookies if we let him
- he likes to tell jokes
- he would never get off the "fwing" if someone would stand there and push him forever
- loves crashed up things, burnt things, and anything else that is destroyed and also delights in doing his own destruction
- the names he comes up with when he plays...Zarnold Barnold is my fave. When you play with him, he can think of a name in 1 second and they are always original and always awesome.
- he potty trained a week before Quinn was born
- he loves all people and never wants anyone to leave our house including cub scouts, visiting teachers, babysitters, the mailman, his friends, work people, Dax, Preslie, Hunter, and especially Mom!
We played and watched conference all day. Preslie and Hunter dragged each other around and tried to give each other giant wedgies. I just love that creative indoor fun.
Dax got home from his hunting trip in the afternoon and Mack went on a treasure hunt for his bike from Grandpa and Grandma... a total hit!
I was hoping that age 3 would somehow magically be the end of his disaster days but after I cleaned up 2 messes in the bathroom and sugar and salt dumped on the counters, I realized he was just 2 yesterday and Mack will be Mack.
Here is round one of the singing and candles.
Here is round 2.
We love our Mack!
4 comments:
I love your Mack too! He is the cutest little guy ever. I love that he is full of energy and creativity- maybe because I don't have to deal with the effects of that:) I can't believe he is three. Time sure does fly. 3 was my favorite age with K. Good times ahead.
There is only one Mack in the whole world. My life is better for loving him and I look forward to all he is and all he will be. He is a blessing from heaven as are his sisters and his brother.
Touching tribute to your sweet Mack. Soon he'll be a teenager and you'll long for these days. My arms ache to hug him and touch his adorable little hobbit feet. Special birthday, special boy!
those curls are just... beautiful. He's SO BIG!
Post a Comment