10/13/10

elk hunt

Yes I went elk hunting. Yes I took my 2-month-old. Yes I am crazy. The kids and I only went for one night. I got my fill of the beautiful yellow and orange aspens. I also got my fill of stress worrying about keeping a baby warm over night. It will get better as our family gets older. The kids had a blast. Hunter woke up early and went out hunting with the guys. He is so cute.

Congrats to Craiger on his bull! So fun to have him and Matt come out and spend some good American quality family time with us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second 'the good American quality family fun' thought. Congrats to little Quinn on her first hunting trip. Congrats to her mom for braving it all. You're all great. Wish I could have been there.

K said...

We have orange hats just like Hunters:) It looks like a ton of fun. You're a trooper to take a baby this year though!

Sant Family said...

You are so brave. We took Sari to Pineview for a week when she was 2 weeks old. I immediately added that to my "never do this again" list. haha! You are right, it is much easier when they are older!