3/25/10

things you are dying to know


1. High heels, boots, or sneakers? comfy warm boots for winter, Chacos for summer
2. What time did you get up this morning? woke at 5:30, got up at 6:30
3. Diamonds or pearls? either

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Blind Side
5. What is your favorite TV show? Bones, Glee, or The Office

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? cold cereal, non-sugary kind.

7. What is your middle name? don't have one and I am glad.
8. What food do you dislike? potato salad, banana cream pie, Venison steak, shrimp, Cap'n Crunch, Fruit Loops, lima beans, grocery store donuts
9. What is your favorite CD/Song at the moment? Boom, Boom, Pow by Black Eyed Peas. I love to see my kids rock out to it. It makes everyone in my house start bouncing.

10. What characteristic do you despise? Drama Queens (male and female alike)... You know, people who's life is always a disaster (they think) always way worse than everyone else's. Also poor listeners kinda bug me.

11. Favorite Clothing? comfy jeans and a bright colored necklace.

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Normally I'd say Europe, but at this point, I'd go ANYWHERE.

13. Are you an organized person? Yes. Organized chaos.

14. Where would you retire to? The coast (no snow and temperate climate).

15. What was your most memorable birthday? My 16th surprise party. Awesome. But I enjoy my b-days every year.

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? clean up the chocolate cake all over the high chair, possibly mop the floor, and maybe pack to go to Salt lake tomorrow.

17. Last book you read? Fablehaven 2 with my kiddos
18. Person you admire? My Bishop's wife. Mother of 10 kids, always smiling, and always offering others service.

19. When is your birthday? February 28

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? neither. (pregnant, remember?)

21. What is your shoe size? 8

22. Do you own any animals? 3 goldfish. No, 2. One died today.

23. Any news you'd like to share? Our family has been without TV for 3 years now.

24. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor. I decided that when I was in the hospital when i was really young (before Kindergarten) and I wanted to invent a shot that didn't hurt.

25. What is your favorite flower? love so many. any type of lily or daisy, love daffodils and tulips in the spring, roses are always welcome, too. OH, also love the Peony.

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April Fool's Day

27. Do you wish upon stars? no but my kids do. they wished for a baby sister so yay.

29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? magenta or grasshopper green.

30. How is the weather right now? nice and cool and above freezing!

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my friend Jaclyn offering her husband to tend my kids so I could go to Relief Society Birthday party!

32. Favorite soft drink? slurpees

33. Favorite restaurant? Cafe Rio

34. Hair color? Brown

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbies and my little Muppet Babies keyboard

36. Summer or winter? summer

37. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

38. Coffee or tea? Arby's Jamocha Shake please.

39. Boy, do I wish I was still . . . . sane. Or was I ever?

40 When was the last time you cried? Last night.

41. What is under your bed? a bin of wrapping paper and gift bags.

42. What did you do last night? put my Guess Who game back together after my devil child ripped it apart.

43. What are you afraid of? getting MS like my Mom, my husband having heart problems like his dad.

45. Salty or sweet? Both, but mostly sweet

48. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

50. One talent you have? managing money

51. One talent you'd like to have? managing time

52. What is the next major purchase you will make? a sprinkling system for my front yard or a Kudu mount from Dax's hunting trip in Africa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading every answer. Thanks for sharing. Love you!

Jaedon Flora said...

The more I know you the more I love you! xoxox Sis

Jessie said...

I really enjoyed that! I love how level-headed you are. Now you have me all paranoid about being a drama queen. Yuck, what an unflattering characteristic that is!
Oh, and I saw the picture from Dax's hunting trip and I called Del in to see it. He wishes.
Congrats on the babe on the way! How fun!

p said...

mom how could you not like high heals
I love them love pres