I have to get my courage up for several months to cut Hunter's hair. I need courage to perform the actual haircut since I don't really know what I am doing and it takes me forever. But mostly I need courage because he is not the best customer. He doesn't pay that well, either.

This was actually one of the best cuts we've had together. I am getting a little better (practice!), and he is getting a hair braver. I know I could just buzz him, but that isn't my style.
Preslie and I also got haircuts, but we got ours done by someone with a license. It takes me several months to save up enough money courage to pay someone $20-$30 for a half hour haircut. Especially since it is just going to grow back! Anyway, I am extremely happy about Preslie's cut. She got the blessing/curse of my insanely thick hair and it is really hard to comb out. We fight every day over it. It always ends with me in a bad mood and her in tears and it is just not worth it. Long hair is overrated! Look how cute..

And I haven't had to cut Dax's hair for quite a few months because he is going for a longer look. And I will never cut Mack's hair.
Ever.
6 comments:
Cute hair Preslie! Good job on Hunter's cut! I have been cutting all three of my boys hair (when they let me) for years now and it is always a work in progress. Each cut is always better than the last! Everyone looks good. Where is the picture of you?
Cut those curls? Never! And I'm all about the bob cuts, thick hair or not. I love them on little girls.
I adore Preslie's hair! She looks cute with long or short, but I love short cuts on little girls especially for summer. I think it's sassy! All I can say about Hunter's haircut is, you are a very good Mom to attempt to do his hair- I gave up years ago, and you are very lucky his hair doesn't grow like K's. Every week and a half we are getting it cut. Ya, it's terrible!
PS Love the "in utero" photos.
I cut all the boys' hair in my family and it pays for crap! Larry gets a cut every 3-4 weeks. Sigh. With the boys I buzz if I'm lazy or they're tired. If not I do an actual do. It grows back either way. Little stinkers.
Sari SCREAMED HER LUNGS out every morning with her hair until she was old enough to do it herself. My favorite cut for her was the stacked A-line. She still screamed with shorter hair, but it wasn't foor as long.
Your kids are soooo stinkin' cute! The haircuts look great!
Wow, you are really good.I am very impressed! I love the before pics that is a great Idea
Post a Comment