It is not January anymore.
Now I can really start on my New Year's goals.
It is closer to spring.
Cinnamon lips and Reeces hearts are delicious.
I love any excuse to love my Sweetheart more.
And last but not least... I was born in February!
Other things I love...
My House:
We finished it and moved in one whole year ago!
Young LOVE:
Look at what Tyrel's girlfriend did to his bedroom! Completely covered his bedroom/bathroom/closet with LOVE! Awesome.
My baby's hair:
So big, so white (not for long, boo hoo! It is coming in darker), and so curly!
I love when he is in the tub and I can make ringlets with my finger. Oh, you beautiful boy, I can't stand it. I thank the lucky combo of genetics that gave me this gift. I won't question how it happened, I will just enjoy it while it lasts!

2 comments:
The HAIR is to die for!!! Congrats on 1 year of being homeowners :)
I'm glad you love February. Happy birthday to you tomorrow. We love you!!! Mack is the cutest 2-yr old on the planet. I, too, love his gorgeous blonde, curly hair.
Post a Comment