
since we had no kitchen table, I made the kids a sandwich and told them to go outside. They walked out the front door 3 feet and sat down by the steps to eat their lunch...not worrying about the guys trying to move furniture out to the truck. Kids are so funny.
We had a lot of great help, but everyone got a little worn out and had to take a drink break. And our help had to drink out of whatever they could find...Sully mug? No problem!
these guys look way too happy and cute to be movers!
Ok, just a little embarrassed to post this pic...but then I thought, who REALLY moves their fridge to clean under it? My clean freak sister, MAYBE. But if you rent, I know you've never cleaned under your fridge because you know you will just do it when you move out anyway. Hats of to Dax who cleaned all the grossest stuff so I wouldn't have to. What a guy.
We slept on the floor Friday night...our last night in our apartment. We were all so exhausted! Too bad it was a horrible night's sleep (for the adults anyway)!
Hooray! Saturday morning, we finally packed every last thing and finished cleaning. Everything we own filled this truck completely. Time to drive to our new home!
1 comment:
wow--you got some sweet pics hist! moving is so much work, we've moved 5 times in 3 years of marriage, so...yeah. But I love the new kitchen! yeah! I wouldn't feel bad about the grease fire :)
Post a Comment