8/27/07

beach ball


My belly is getting so big! Yesterday at church I was looking down at it and tried to adjust my dress but the shape of it could not be disguised...it looks like a beach ball under my shirt! It is kind of funny looking because my chicken legs stick out the bottom of it and it looks a little ridiculous, but in a cute pregnant way (I hope). I found this photo on the web...it made me laugh because that is how I feel sometimes!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh..you almost made me have a heart attack. for a minute(a quick one) I though it was you...then remembered you would probably not wear that swimsuit...and you are not that big. then I read and relaxed. that poor woman even I didn't get that big:)

Ashley said...

seriously, are there eight babies in there? She's still skinny everywhere else, how funny. I thought it was you for a second too and I thought "Woo woo, Tristie in a bikini!!!"

Anonymous said...

In USA there should be or there might be a law against being out in public in that condition and dressed that way. However, on the beaches of Europe most older men look like that all the time and they also go topless. Grandpa