3/30/07

Positively Thrilled


Surprise! We are all very excited and preparing for our new family member which will arrive the end of September! I am feeling like a regular pregnant gal, you know, so tired at 9pm that it feels like i've sprinted a mile and feeling starved to within an inch of my life every 2 hours! I am 13 weeks so far, and will not be able to squeeze ridiculously into my clothes for much longer. But I am happy and healthy, Dax is being very good to me, and the kids are just so excited and tell me "wow, look how big the baby is growing!" It is great.

3 comments:

val said...

Yeah! Congratulations. What a fun way to tell your news. Have you been to the doctor yet? Any feelings whether its a boy or girl? I guess you have one of each so either way is perfect! We're excited for you!!

annek said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! I was actually thinking about you having a baby just a couple of weeks ago! Crazy!!

My mother-in-law mentioned she thought you were pregnant when she saw you at the warehouse sale. I was happy, shocked, and confused. I thought maybe Dax had told Rusty and just hadn't passed on the news! I am thrilled for you!

RaeLynn said...

Hurray! How fun. I love seeing you as a mom Trist-Hist. It's a little bizarre, but oh so fun! Congratulations!!