The evening we arrived at Dax's parents house was surreal, almost more than our trip. I saw my kids and my eyes could hardly believe that it was real. The fact that I'd been traveling for 2 days and slept in the London Airport the night before and crossed 10 time zones and I was completely in an exhausted fog may have had something to do with it not feeling real. It really felt like I had been in a different world and I was re-entering the one I left. It was weird. But these kids had never looked cuter and I could not hold them and hug and kiss them enough. Hearing their little voices and seeing their smiles was so wonderful. Preslie kept saying, "I missed you so much." and Hunter kept saying, "I can't believe you're here!" It was really cool.3/30/07
HOME!
The evening we arrived at Dax's parents house was surreal, almost more than our trip. I saw my kids and my eyes could hardly believe that it was real. The fact that I'd been traveling for 2 days and slept in the London Airport the night before and crossed 10 time zones and I was completely in an exhausted fog may have had something to do with it not feeling real. It really felt like I had been in a different world and I was re-entering the one I left. It was weird. But these kids had never looked cuter and I could not hold them and hug and kiss them enough. Hearing their little voices and seeing their smiles was so wonderful. Preslie kept saying, "I missed you so much." and Hunter kept saying, "I can't believe you're here!" It was really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment