I always have a great birthday. Everyone always tries to make me happy, and this year was no different (except the cashier at K-mart, but I don't think she knew it was my birthday, or she would have been way more helpful) Dax made me dinner (pasta with this amazing cheese alfredo sauce that had saute'ed garlic, onions, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach in it -and I am pretty sure it was fat-free).
Dax's brother and wife came over for dinner and they gave me this super cool t-shirt which I love! If you are wondering where my cake is, well, I don't really love cake, or ice cream for that matter. We made chocolate chip cookies but didn't bother with candles, which is good because 26 candles is a lot for cookies to handle.My family and many friends were very very thoughtful and made me feel loved. And I can always count on my brothers and dad to make me laugh each year when I read what they write in my b-day card. Thanks everyone!
2 comments:
Happy late birthday! It sounds like you had a great day. Birthday's are great, I'm glad yours was special!
I am a loser. I hope you had a great birthday. I was thinking of you-but I always forget toward the end of the day. Not to mention KC had the Roto Virus all last week- I love you, and have a great time in the Canary Islands!
Post a Comment