3/30/07

More Trip Pics

Graffiti Art. An oxymoron to some, but there were some impressive displays that covered the entire lenght of a cement wall.
More pretty architecture. Love it.
They have small cars over there, which makes sense because the streets are super narrow and there is no where to park. I saw this Smart Car (the smallest car I saw) and laughed when I thought of all the giant SUVs being driven here in the U.S. Americans have just about everything Spaniards have but most of it is just way bigger. Bigger cars, homes, appliances, streets, refrigerators, butts, everything! Spain does top us on a few things...Cheese for instance. They have tons and tons of different cheeses in their grocery stores. They also have a lot of really good bread.

1 comment:

annek said...

Thanks for sharing more pictures from your trip! I love seeinge new places!!

We saw cars like this one in France...it's hard to believe people fit in them. Dax and Rusty sure would be unhappy driving around in one of those! :)