12/10/14

Momentous Occasions

 ALL my siblings were at my parents' house for Thanksgiving! (I'm counting Tiphanie, because she was smiling down on us!) How about my little bro's heads touching in this pic? aw, cute.
 There were a few people snapping pics, my aunt, my nephew, and bro-in-law and we were saying 'CHEESE' for the cameras... Then my nephew Kendrick was snapping a pic of us and says, "Everyone say....AUBRAE'S Pregnant!"
 That is when this pic was snapped...
 So my sister is going to be a GRANDMA. My parents will be GREAT Grandparents. I will be a great-aunt!  My niece is having a baby! I am so excited. ALSO! Tyrel and his wife are expecting! I am so excited for them. They have wanted another baby and have had failed attempts. The 2 moms-to-be...
 The Warner Kids. We miss Tiphy so much..

 Siblings, spouses and kids and granddog. Mom can't do stairs too well or we would have had my parents join the pic. So we made her stay in and get the rest of the meal ready for us.
I brought perler beads (melting beads) and we all had fun making designs. 
Mom worked her guts out and we all tried to help. The food was so yummy and it was fun to be around my crazy fam. The day after Thanksgiving, my dad took us all to Heber to ride the North Pole Express. He is so sweet. We had fun!




 Once Santa boarded the train, I quickly looked around for Quinn so I could get her ready to see Santa. Then I looked over and she was already right there talking to him getting a jingle bell. Love that girl.

 We shopped a bit. Dax attempted black friday for the first time ever. He survived! It was wacky but we managed to get something cool for one of the kids for Christmas.
Tisha mastered the rubic's cube. That lady loves a challenge.
Another momentous occasion is...MY MASTER SUITE is this close to being DONE! Yah-HOOO! It is looking fun. I can't wait to post pics.

We hosted our 6th annual Holiday party/Friendsgiving/Gobble Gala... not sure the name but pretty much we cook a turkey and other delish food with the Sampsons and Ewells. We love doing it and we love them.
6 adults, 13 kids, turkey, prime rib, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, tangy green beans, cream corn, and 7 pies! Yippee!

I could never ask for more beautiful December weather! I love it so much!
Stay tuned for my Master reveal!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So wonderful. Friends make the world go round. Looks like a super time together.