With all the birthdays going on at our house last month, I realized that I never posted about Quinn! That is what happens when you have this many kids!
Quinn turned 3 on Pioneer day. She is the sweetest child in all the world. My friend calls her "Sunshine" because she just shines with light and goodness. A few women in my family say they would for sure have another baby if it were guaranteed to turn out just like Quinn. I totally agree; she is special. I joke that she is my gift for having Mack. (That is meant in the nicest way.)
 |
| siblings playing with Quinn and her new dollhouse |
 |
| When we asked her what kind of cake she wanted, she said "A Foofa cake!" |
A Foofa cake it is!
Quinn makes everyone so happy. She cheers people up and is kind an caring to those around her. Here are a few pics to make you happy!
 |
| Everyone in our family adores little Quinney babe! |
 |
| Quinn is musical! She is always singing and is a great dancer. |
 |
| Quinn loves her Daddy! And HE is smitten by her. |
 |
| great at coloring! she won a coloring contest last month at our grocery store! |
We love our little Sweetheart! It has been 3 years of joy having her in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment