5/31/13

mayday! mayday!

If I could sum up May in 2 words, they would be WHOA, NELLY. Being a woman that is normally on the edge, this month about pushed me over. May is as crazy as December minus the Christmas spirit. All of the field trips, reports, school projects, performances, and graduations are crammed into the same month. Add in a very near head-on with a semi, my dog getting in trouble with the law, cub scouts, landscaping my backyard, and finishing the basement and I'm ready to move on to June! Yay!

Here are some things that made me happy this month!



jumping in the rain

"I have a tail!"


good hikers


Preslie and I made these shorts today. Totally her idea. Yard sale season is in full swing here and I got the shorts and a white lace shirt at a yard sale this month. The sleeves on the shirt were so skinny, it didn't fit either of us. I was about to donate it when Preslie said, "lets cut it up and add lace to a pair of shorts." That's my girl. They turned out way cute!

I got a new church job: Relief Society instructor for 4th Sunday. Yay! I like a change even though I love cub scouts. I will be at Day Camp all day tomorrow and then do one more den meeting before kissing them goodbye.

2 comments:

K said...

I said the exact thing about May. It is as crazy as December! I am also a fourth Sunday teacher and I really like it. I hope your June will give you some well deserved rest or at least some fun times without all the craziness!

Accuracy Sports said...

The photos are excellent to tell the story of a woman pushed to her limits. Congratulations on surviving. You're the best!