My good girlfriend took our family pics on Saturday. It's good to check that off the 2012 'to do' list. Out of over 100 images we got 1-2 good shots of our whole family- where everyone is looking WITH their eyes open and mostly smiling. The area that we went to up the canyon is so beautiful.
Worth the trip even if we hadn't got any good shots!
That day we found out my bro Tyrel and Kaeli are going to have a baby boy! Yay for another Warner to add to the crazy clan!
The next day was Dax's b-day. We enjoyed having his parents here with us to celebrate! We attended a broadcast of the Brigham City Temple dedication. So grateful for temples to bind families together. I LOVE my family. My parents and sibs, my hubs and kids, and my in-laws.
We went back up the canyon and enjoyed the fall surroundings. The kids and Dax melted down a bunch of tree sap in a can over the fire then made a mold on the ground and poured the molten sap over the mold and made a "34" plaque for Dax. Simple pleasures make life great.
I am happy to be with my man. He is the best husband a girl could have. I've known him 13 of his 34 years. Time flies.
Quinn is cute with Echo. He has been a good and patient dog. He has so much energy! I have taken him running a few times and he drags me the whole way. It doesn't even look like he is running; it is so effortless for him but I am running my fastest and breathing so hard, it is ridiculous. But I feel so blessed to be able to run! Every time I am out running I thank my Heavenly Father for the ability to do it. There are so many who are unable to move that way. I love having a body that is capable of so much!
Hunter and I have been working in cub scouts faithfully and he has earned his Wolf and 3 arrow points. I have loved being his den leader. He is a sweet, smart, easy kid. He will graduate to the Bear den next month when he turns 9. I will miss him!
I am thankful for all the blessings in my life! I feel like I am trying to get a sip of water from a fire hose. My life is so overflowing with blessings that I don't have the capacity to receive and realize them all. On top of it all, my Mom who has been suffering and very unwell for 6 years has started to feel a tiny bit better this past week. I am grateful for a merciful Father who could grant this to her for whatever time she can have the relief. I love her and count her as one of my heroes in this life.
My husband has been hunting and working a lot and I have been left to keep things moving along and see to everyone's needs in our home. I have felt blessed to be able to meet the demands before me and while I have a few challenges I am trying to figure out and work through, I feel peace and know that I am being watched over. I am so thankful for that.

1 comment:
Tristie - I loved our chat today. You are a super mom and I love you!!!
We just received Mack's bday announcment. My boys are in heaven. I wished I could sneak down there.
Love you!!!!
Post a Comment