Yesterday I
- worked ($)
- planned the next 2 months of cub scouts with my assistant
- baked cookies
- made dinner and took it to a friend who just had a baby
- secretly delivered "Halloween Phantom" treats to 2 neighbors
- started an incentive program with my kids to get them to speak nicer to our family members. Their reward is a turkey dinner (they are pumped, but also had to loose points for fighting over who got the drumsticks).
- folded 5 batches of laundry with Dax after he got home from work at 8:30pm.
Today I
- canned 21 quarts of applesauce while babysitting 3 neighbor girls
- attended pack meeting with my very own Cub Scout. Hunter earned his Bobcat Rank!
- divied up my kids to various neighbors so Dax and I can go deer hunting tomorrow
- mopped my sticky applesauce floor
- packed up stuff for our hunting trip
- missed my husband who worked until 9:45pm.
Tomorrow I
- would really like to shoot a nice buck! WISH ME LUCK.
4 comments:
Today I....
FINALLY shipped your costumes. They should be there by Thursday.
Can you believe we actually survive our crazy lives? work it, mama!
ps. it was fun to hear your cute voice on the phone the other day!
You are completely amazing. I can't believe everything you get done in a day and still are such an amazing Mom! I need some of your energy:)
Your blog is aptly titled -- WORK IT MAMA! Congratulations in another accomplishment a fine 4x4 buck. Big T. you're the best.
Go Tristie!
Post a Comment