
My husband's birthday always kicks off the busy season at our house. This year, his birthday was a season all its own. (Everyone should have a birthday season, not just a day. Seriously, it is awesome.) I made him his cake 2 days early. We let him open his present 1 day early. Then on his actual birthday, we went out and Dax shot his new black powder rifle. That afternoon, we drove to Salt Lake and had dinner with my parents, who also had a cake waiting. The next day, Dax and I took a day trip to Logan to absorb the beauty, walk the campus, drive by all the places we called home there, eat at El Toro Viejo, drive up the canyon to see the changing leaves, and meet some friends for some Aggie Ice Cream. I still love beautiful Logan.
But wait, Dax's birthday still wasn't done. My awesome Mom threw a big Sunday dinner for Dax; 3 of my brothers plus Dax's brother and family came.
Now onto :
- Halloween prep/decorating
- Muzzle loader deer hunt
- Mack's birthday
- the elk hunt
- Hunter's birthday
- my deer hunt Dax signed me up for
- Halloween (big deal around here)
- Hunter's baptism
- Dax's Colorado deer hunt
- our wedding anniversary
- Thankgiving
- Christmas season
- Preslie's Birthday
- Christmas!
1 comment:
I love the curtains and the posts! I so want a porch to decorate for the holidays. So much fun. It was so great to see you guys Saturday. I miss you so much and am so glad you called even if it was a short visit!
Post a Comment