9/17/11
shake that
Mack has been really into turning on CDs (we're old school like that) and dancing. His faves are Beach Boys, Abba, oh and that one Bieber kid. After he dances for a few songs, he asks, "Mom can I invite Hannah (or Lily or Kinzie) over to listen to music with me?" And he never minds if I take a video; I love that he is not shy about his skills. Quinn is also a cute little dancer. I just know that rhythm and music are apart of our makeup, otherwise how does a little baby get down so well?
Quinn is starting to take off walking a little. She will only do it if there is something to grab onto a short distance away. If we're lucky, she will stop to dance a bit, then continue her walk...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the dancing, and walking videos. I miss your little family so much. I'm jealous of all the tomatoes. We had a stinky tomato harvest this. Luckily, my aunt has some so that we can actually can a few. I don't think I'll do any sauce though, that takes some mad skills, and time! Also, I can't tell you how much I was laughing at the taco-free day:)
Post a Comment