I did some more of those fun rosettes for the apron on #5..
I used a pattern from etsy and scraps to make this:
It was my first time sewing doll clothes from a pattern. The small seam allowances and the stretchy knit fabric made it a little tricky, but I enjoyed the challenge.
4 comments:
Incredible! You should have a sewing sew on TV. Go girl!
I meant to say a "sewing show". Either way, you're talented.
STOP IT! I am serious! You are making the rest of us look bad! And if you are gonna continue doing it, please make something for my girls!
Tristie, I stumbled on your blog after losing my blog list forever ago! I am soo glad, your family is just adorable...and getting so big. It's been too long, I wish we could get together, partially so you can sew me some of those awesome hand warmers!
Post a Comment