
Preslie loves her new backpack, especially that it has a letter 'P' on it which is kind of uncommon.
Here are the kids just before they got on the bus to start a new school year! P: 4th grade H: 2nd grade
Is it just me or is Preslie looking way grown up? She is such a babe. So not little girly anymore!
And look how tall Hunter is. What a stud muffin!
Mack cried when the kids got on the bus (as expected) so we reminded him of his special work day with Dad that Dax had scheduled. He cheered up and had a fun time riding in Dax's work truck, cooking hot dogs and marshmallows, and playing in the woods.
It was a wonderful first day of school for everyone! Especially me!
But anyway I thought the top turned out cute. And, I might add, it was 3 bucks.
5 comments:
I think all your kiddos are looking grown up. I really don't know where on earth the time goes, but it goes! I can't believe we are done with summer:( It looks like you were able to squeeze some fun into your summer though and a couple of great trips. I BTW love looking at your sewing projects on the blog. I am crazy jealous of your talent!
Quinn can really bite tomatoes considering she only has 2 teeth!!! All those kids are so cute, you are a lucky mom.
I love your amazing creativeness. You are an amazing MOMMY! I think you should keep the projects on your blog. It is part of your family!
That t-shirt is d-lish! I'd love a blog with all of your craftiness on display, but until then, I'm not complaining!!!
Post a Comment