5/22/11

Sunday night fever



Sundays are exhausting. I also love Sundays. It is just a weird day because Church with 4 kids is inTENSE. But I love afterward having the whole rest of the day to cook good food, rest, and not have anywhere to go.

Today we attended our Stake Conference. For parents of young kids, that translates into 50 extra minutes of making your kids sit still and be quiet. But, we made it.

On Sundays, we have a no movies or computer policy so we are forced to interact and use our imaginations for entertainment.

The kids made a huge mound of blankets and pillows in the boys' room and jumped off the top bunk into the cushy pile. Here are some sweet pics we got..


The one of Mack above is our fave. (click to enlarge)

2 comments:

K said...

You are too fun! I'm glad nobody got hurt participating in this creative outlet:) Great photos.

Ashley said...

Will you adopt me?