
Last Friday, we hosted a party at our home for Preslie and her friends. Preslie and Sierra are QUITE the party planners. The day of the party, the girls were over at Sierra's house and her Mom helped them make a Justin Bieber dummy (It was his birthday this past week and that is good enough reason for a party).

I need not even mention that the girls went NUTS for the Biebs. They all had to be touching it when they watched their movie. And when Dax held up Justin Bieber and asked who wanted to dance with him, the 4 girls dove onto the dummy and ripped it to pieces.
2 comments:
I love that Preslie's pants match the blanket! Do you ever get tired of being so freaking amazing?????
This cracks me up! My son is the extreme opposite about the Beib:) Girls vs. boys I suppose. He will admit to liking the song Baby Baby though. How fun to have a girl party just because. You are such a fun mom!
Post a Comment