CUTE, huh!
We had a great Sunday. New year, new time (9am), and new primary classes for the kids. Oh and new church clothes from Grandma and Grandpa W. Love that Christmas tradition; thank you Mom and Dad!
Mack looked so cute and small sitting on the front row in primary. And he only came over and pounded on the piano one time.
After church, Dax made calzones for lunch. Super YUM. I can't think of many other husbands/dads that make delicious Sunday meals for their fam. Thank you, sweetheart.
I love a brand new year; it gives me motivation to make positive changes in my life. A few things I plan to do are:
1. plan (and shop for) meals a week in advance
2. spend less money on little things and save for big things
3. do a vacation with my sisters this year
4. do a vacation with my MIL and sis-in-law Abbey this year
5. express more gratitude to people verbally and in writing
Happy New Year!
2 comments:
Incredible. You all look wonderful. I love the new look on Mack-a-buddy.
love the boots. and the new years goals. happy new year to you and your darling family!
Post a Comment