He ate them.
He is my most stubborn kid but he is very obedient, kind and so helpful with Quinn. We call him Quinn's brother-mother. He can't stand to hear her cry and is the first to offer to hold her when I need both hands. I love my Hunter boy. A week or two before Christmas, I was going through his backpack and pulled out his wallet. I asked him why he brought his wallet to school thinking he probably wanted to buy pencils from the office.
He said, "A lady was collecting money for an orphanage in Mexico so I emptied my wallet into the jar."
"Wow, bud. That was a really nice thing for you to do. How much money did you have?"
"I don't know. But I wasn't really saving for anything so I thought I should give my money to people who need it."
I am learning so much from being around my kids lately. Every kid has their strengths that make your heart jump out of your chest, weaknesses that drive you insane, and quirks that make you laugh. They are so different. I can't think of two kids that are more opposite than Preslie and Hunter. But both are good.
I have been thinking about my pre-baby and post-baby projects and man I did a lot of projects before Quinn was born! I don't have nearly the time or amount of hands I did 5 months ago but I saw this embellished tee on the craft blog Make It and Love It and wanted to give it a try. I embellished a plain v-neck with flowers cut from my stash of old t-shirts. My first embellished tee!
5 comments:
I just love you. you are such a great mama! LOVE the tee. It's so you... colorful and so cute!
Beeee-u-ta-fulllllll! You are so clever.
Super cute!
Very cute! And Hunter's sweet comments make my heart smile! Being a mom is such a sweet gift... most of the time ;)
I LOVE that shirt. You did a great job with this. I saw this project and thought...one day, but you actually made one. So impressed.
Post a Comment