11/1/10

halloweekend


Friday Hunter was super sick! It brought tears to my eyes to see him suffering so much. He stayed home from school; it was a bummer that he couldn't go to his Halloween party with Mack and Me.


Saturday I think we had around 300 trick-or-treaters. I wished the weather would have been nicer but it didn't keep the crowds away.

We had young and too-old alike walking our street for candy. Mack loved answering the door each and every time the doorbell rang!

Hunter stayed in this year; our kind neighbor dropped a bag of treats off to him though!

Can you spot the Mack-o-lantern?

Quinn and I never got a pic in our costumes. We were too busy answering the door, taking care of sick boys, and feeding.


Sunday - Mack woke up with a cold. So Dax and Preslie went to church together while I stayed home with the sickies and the baby. We had 4 trick-or-treaters come by. The kids' fish Spottie-Dottie died. That is probably from Mack dumping the whole container of fish food in the bowl a couple days ago and no one cleaning it out. (I finally cleaned the fish bowl...I can't believe we got the fish in March and we still have one left...oh and now the frog.) If only kids stayed excited about the animals that they begged to get!



I'm crackers about my Mackers!

3 comments:

K said...

You finally did the Incredibles! I love it. It turned out perfect. That's so sad about Hunter. Quite the bummer to have to stay in on such a fun night for kids. I hope he is feeling better and whatever he had doesn't pass through your whole family. That would be a bad way to start off the season. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

awe your kids are so cute! i miss your family

Anonymous said...

I'm also crackers about Mackers! Cool neighbor for hooking sick Hunter Boy up. Quinn is a butterball of joy. Preslie is an awesome red devil and you and Dax are makin' the grade . . . A+'s all around!