Oh my, such a precious video. Seriously the best thing I've seen in a while. She is such a cutie. I love watching babies sleep. How lucky to have this on video.
THANKS for the video post!!!! Heaven comes to us in small {7 Lbs.} packages. This video is right up there with Mack talking to "Obama" You can easily tell they are brother and sister. THANKS so much.
8 comments:
So cool that you got that on video! Thanks for posting it! I needed to see more of her!
Ok that just made my day. Seriously. Is there anything sweeter than watching a newborn sleep? Probably not.
So precious! After seeing that I just wanted to pick her up and let the love waves flow. So darling and she's mine!!! Missing all of you.
Oh my, such a precious video. Seriously the best thing I've seen in a while. She is such a cutie. I love watching babies sleep. How lucky to have this on video.
Cute! Man, if you put a blond curly wig on that baby, she would look just like Mack! Look at those lips!! Oh baby.
THANKS for the video post!!!! Heaven comes to us in small {7 Lbs.} packages. This video is right up there with Mack talking to "Obama" You can easily tell they are brother and sister. THANKS so much.
I think she is looking more and more like Mack...
Post a Comment