Dax returned home safely from his hunting trip in Namibia. He had the most wonderful time!
I wish I could say the same thing for my two weeks without him. I was a mess half the time. Why do I have to be so dependent on Dax for my emotional well-being? I would really like to blame it on pregnancy. This gestational go-round has me so pumped full of hormones; I don't think I've cried this much in my whole life. Or had as many zits. I mean, I thought I grew out of puberty long ago.We had a fun Easter. We all really enjoyed coloring eggs, finding our baskets, and I loved having General Conference to top it off.
Nothing beats finally finishing my bedroom curtains whilst listening to a conference talk about how it is ok to be Martha. Here I am finishing the final hem!
The kids loved pajama day at school. Great to wake up and already be dressed!
Preslie looked so cute in the new dress Aunt Trina sent.
Tiffany's Holland: January 22
JayeCee's Cecilee: March 29
The rest of my girlfriends are all having boys. Not me. Someone has to have a girl to keep all those boys in line.
4 comments:
So glad you survived the two weeks and are getting back into "normal" life. I think 2010 is the year for babies because practically everyone I know is pregnant. However, they are all having girls:)
Cross your fingers that I am going to have a girl! Maybe that is why I have so many zits too! Weird hormones!!
Pregnancy always equals pubescent days! Gotta love those raging hormones!
Girl babies are the best, just sayin' :)
so to be "anyone" to you we have to be having a baby in 2010? :)
Post a Comment