We had a crowd of rock stars show up today to PAR-TAY. Ten little girls (ok, 9 little girls and one big girl that thought she was little) tore up the stage and the dance floor to the tunes of DJ Daddy Dax. First, we painted and decorated our cardboard guitars. Then the girls took turns performing their favorite songs. Some girls liked watching better.. not everyone loves the spotlight (and some like it a little too much), but I think all had a fun time.

Here are all the girls striking a pose..


Here they are rocking out and having fun!

Dax and I love Sierra's jumping picture so much! (in the collage above, bottom left)

the table..

the birthday girl and the cake...

yum!

What a way to celebrate the LAST day of being 7! Happy birthday tomorrow, Little Babe!
Party Supplies:
Table Cloths, Plates, Forks, inflatable microphones: Oriental Trading Company
goblets, goody purses: Dollar Tree
pink feather boa: Robert's Crafts
cardboard guitars: drawn from a picture online onto appliance box and cut with exacto-knife
cake: Betty Crocker
Wilton frosting color: Robert's Crafts
guitar design on cake: drawn with a skewer from a pic online then filled in with frosting stars
9 comments:
I am blown away!!!! What an awesome party! I want to say something about how much you rock, but it would just sound lame :)
You are so creative! That looks like such a fun little girls party!
Preslie's party was a definite "10". Rock on creative mom!
I wanna come to your Par-tays :)
Too much fun!!
So CUTE! I hope to be as creative as you one day! Happy Birthday Preslie. Hopefully, you can teach our little one how to be a rock star soon.
Tristie, You are my hero!
I seriously hope to be as cool as you someday and have rockin parties for my kiddos. and write cute songs about nose trimmers for my husband!
OH MY GOSH! What a fun and cute Idea! You are such a awesome mom! It looks like those girls had the time of there lives. Who doesn't want to dress up like a rock star really. I love how you always get it to the parties as well! What a gorgeous Creative mom you are!
Totally rockin! I knew all the way back in high school that you would be an incredibly inventive mom who would throw her kids awesome birthday parties! the pictures make me wish I was invited!!
Amazing, as expected:) This looks like the cutest ultimate girl party ever! You did a great job. Happy Birthday Pres!
Post a Comment