3/5/09

Tristie A to Z

JayeCee tagged me and she was my first local blogging friend. So I dedicate this to her...
A--Attached or Single: Attached
B--Best Friend: Dax... but I am taking applications for best gal pal...I just moved (again) so I am back to lonely-ville
C--Cake or Pie: Pie, no contest
D--Day of Choice: Sunday. I get to wear a dress and be a real girl and talk to real adult people and best of all, everyone is home together.
E--Essential Item: lotion
F--Favorite Color: depends on the day. usually green, then pink or orange, yellow, i don't know
G--Greatest Accomplishment: landed a kick butt husband and gave birth 3 whole times
H--Hometown: West Jordan, UT
I--Indulgences: Clothes. I love to get a new shirt or funky pair of shoes every now and again.
J--January or July: July for the outdoor fun and Holidays. I gotta get me a winter sport so i love January more. I guess the after Christmas sales are good. But who has money?
K--Kids: 3 little devils
L--Life is incomplete without: faith
M--Marriage Date: November 17, 2000
N--Number of Siblings: 7
O--Oranges or Apples: how can you compare?
P--Phobias or fears: i gave birth 3 times. what could possibly scare me now?
Q--Quotes: "stick to a task till it sticks to you. beginners are many, finishers are few"
R--Reason to Smile: my husband is a nut
S--Season: Christmas
T--Tag 5 Friends: I don't want to pressure anyone. Do this if you want.
U--Unknown fact about you: I secretly want to go to hair school, drive a school bus, and be a dental hygienist. But not all at once.
V--Very favorite store: Old Navy, Target, deLiA's
W--Worst habit: Being critical of those I love
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound. X-rays usually mean you're hurt. Plus those babies are just exciting!
Y--Your favorite food: Peanut Butter, Mexican Food, or anything made by Dax
Z--Zodiac: Pisces

4 comments:

JayeCee said...

Like I said, I absolutely love you. And once more I miss you. So whomever gets through the friend apps, better know how great u are! Loved learning more about you...and yes, darn those friend withdrawls :o(

Accuracy Sports said...

A--Attached or Single: Attached
B--Best Friend: Rand
C--Cake or Pie: a little of both (or a lot of both)
D--Day of Choice: Sunday. I really enjoy the spirit, my Sunday school class and the NAP
E--Essential Item: tobasco
F--Favorite Color: red
G--Greatest Accomplishment: survivied 56 years
H--Hometown: Bountiful, UT
I--Indulgences: Rifles and scopes
J--January or July: July for the outdoors and camping and varmint hunting
K--Kids: 2 natural boys and 2 married-in-law girls LOVE THEM ALL
L--Life is incomplete without: family
M--Marriage Date: November 7, 1975
N--Number of Siblings: 3
O--Oranges or Apples: apples – cooked, fried, raw, or in a PIE see C– above?
P--Phobias or fears: running out of time to do all the things I want/need to do
Q--Quotes: you can always get more money, you can’t get more health, friends, and time
R--Reason to Smile: Mack, Hunter, Preslie, and Mya
S--Season: Thanksgiving -- family, turkey, pie, football, NAP
T--Tag 5 Friends: “I don't want to pressure anyone. Do this if you want.” Ditto
U--Unknown fact about you: I would like to learn French, Greek, or Italian then go there to France, Greece, or Italy for six months
V--Very favorite store: Cabelas
W--Worst habit: Somewhat mean
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound .Heck, I don’t know.
Y--Your favorite food: Diet Coke and Chocolate donuts
Z--Zodiac: Aquarius or Ruger

Tristie hearts Dax said...

whoa, now that is a comment.

RaeLynn said...

ok, this is just weird...i secretly want to go to hair school and be a dental hygenist too! historians forever, i'm telling' you!!