3/24/09

The (Real) Supreme Commander and Bean Machine (aka Dax's parents)

Dax's parents came to see us last week and we had a wonderful time. The kids get so spoiled when they come and so do we. These guys VOLUNTEER to babysit so we can go on a date. Dax and I went to see the play Bye Bye Birdie here in town. The last date we went on was to see the movie Twilight too long ago. But anyway, the food... We made Cafe Rio Salads for dinner and they were an extremely close replica of the ones at the restaurant.


Want the recipe? Click here.

We took advantage of the great weather and rode bikes. Here are some pics with Grandma Beaner pulling Mack in the trailer and some bike pics from last week, too.




Dax's mom and I went and watched Preslie's dance class. Too cute. She is definitely a tapper! I think she loves to make noise...
The kids enjoyed getting 100% attention for 2 days: reading books, coloring, planting radish seeds in egg shells, hearing stories and just goofing off. Yay for grandma and grandpa!

No comments: