
It’s a BOY! We are all very very happy. Even my little babe who wanted a sister said, “I’m so happy, even though I wanted it to be a girl.” She is such a mature little lady.
Our baby boy looked very good and the ultrasound was so clear and so much easier to tell what things were than 3 years ago. It is just amazing what happens during pregnancy. I feel very blessed to be apart of this miracle.
Our baby boy looked very good and the ultrasound was so clear and so much easier to tell what things were than 3 years ago. It is just amazing what happens during pregnancy. I feel very blessed to be apart of this miracle.
3 comments:
I knew it! Just kidding, it was a 50-50 shot. Congratulations!
A Boy! Yeah. How exciting. You look so darling Tristie. We really do need to get together. Annie fits into her little capris and shirt you gave me and it's the cutest thing she owns. We love it.
You're beautiful Trist. Lucky Dax :) I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment