


It is kinda funny to "graduate" from preschool, but it was pretty cute to see Preslie sing with her class and get a little cap and certificate. I am not a huge fan of preschool- I know Pres didn't need it- but I think and hope she had a good experience and learned at least a little bit! She is growing up into such a darling girl. I can't believe it sometimes. I especially can't believe I am old enough to have a kindergarten kid this fall! Whoa!
3 comments:
Wow, are you kidding me? She is SOOOOO STINKING CUTE! I can't even handle it. By the way, I've been crying myself to sleep at night because we aren't listed as one of your favorite blogs. We have so much "history" together Trist Hist. You're killin' me. :) Love you girl.
Super Cute! I am glad that at least your daughter will wear a cute little blazer. Katelin won't even let one come near her. It's just leggin's with with a dirty shirt. One would wonder if she was homeless.
What a cutie!!! She sure is grown up huh?!
Post a Comment