4/30/07

Countdown to THE ULTRASOUND!


I am 18 weeks along now, and at 20 weeks, I go in for an ultrasound- the ultrasound! In 14 days, we will find out if we are having a boy or girl! I am so excited. Who could ever wait until the baby is born to find out? It is driving me crazy! We have a chain and will rip a link off every day until the big day we go for the ultrasound. So so excited. Feel free to leave your prediction! I would love to see what you think!

4 comments:

val said...

Trist you look so cute and tiny! I am no good at the guessing game. Matt and I thought FOR SURE we were having a boy...nope. But we are sure crazy about our Annie. I'm going to say "girl" - who's your doctor?

Ashley said...

You do look so cute! The first time I met you was like the day before you had Hunter, and you were the cutest pregnant lady. I'm going to say...boy. Just to have a contest with Valerie :)

RaeLynn said...

I was thinking girl too. I'll say girl. And you really are so cute and little!

annek said...

Ooooh how exciting!!! It will be here anyday!! Well, it's really hard to say, but I think another girl is on the way!