Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly had a promo for a free 8 x 8 photobook! I fully intended to make a book of some sort, but I have a hundred other things going so I ordered a copy of a book I'd already made for my in-laws last Christmas. My kids will love it for Easter. And all I had to do was click, order, and pay shipping. Sweet! On to the next project!
Build your own high-quality photo books at Shutterfly.com.
Shutterfly had a promo for a free 8 x 8 photobook! I fully intended to make a book of some sort, but I have a hundred other things going so I ordered a copy of a book I'd already made for my in-laws last Christmas. My kids will love it for Easter. And all I had to do was click, order, and pay shipping. Sweet! On to the next project!
2 comments:
Ha ha, I did the same thing! I made a book for my Mom for Christmas of our family reunion so I used the coupon to just order it for ourselves. I love projects that take 5 minutes!
This is so cute! I love photo books. They're so slick looking and fast. Awesomeness.
Post a Comment