Problem solving skills came into play with this accent wall. We had a limited amount of paint, and had to measure and pre-plan where all the furniture was going before we painted. We left an "opening" where 3 picture frames will be hung over the bed. Gonna be cute!
Last week I read on a blog about how raw, organic apple cider vinegar is the cure-all for everything from acne to sore throat. It's gotta be true if it's on the Internet. I bought some and Dax was the guinea pig. He treated a mole on his arm 4 nights. A week later and a tiny scab is all that remains; the mole is gone. Crazy, right?
I kind of love Sundays at our house. The kids come up with awesome ideas for entertainment. Here are Flo and Arnold...spa owners and stylists. They are legit. My appendages have never been smoother.
And just for fun, I'll end with these photos of my bendy daughter. And my messy house. Does anyone have a remedy for after-school clutter? I give up..


1 comment:
Love those stripes. I bet the room will be darling. I wish I could come up with clutter solutions for the dollhouse with no storage I live in, but alas, I have learned that I have just had to accept it. Never going to happen:) Miss you friend.
Post a Comment