Halloween seemed to last all month with all the parties and events. Here is Mack with his teacher.
Here is our porch decked out for the 200 trick-or-treaters we had visit.
I added 2 new yard sale finds to my porch decor this year: the ceramic cherub thing I painted to look freaky and a giant portrait of a creepy lady that I covered in spider webs. I think a black light would look so awesome shining on her.
And here are the parents of those wacky kids..
Dax had fun standing in the shadows and scaring kids. As they left, he would wave goodbye to them with the severed arm. It was creep-tastic.
New adventures await in November and we are so grateful for the blessings we've received!

2 comments:
Creep-tastic for double sure! Love the porch. Adore the jack-o-lanterns. The kids look great. Wish we could have been together somehow. You and Dax look great. Mack is such a handsome prirate. Onward to November. Hang on, it's always something.
Oh, Tristie, I just adore you. Congrats on great things in your lives!
Post a Comment