I love Mack's blonde, curly hair so much. I can't believe I ok'd this. I had a weak moment. I was tired of fighting that thick mop and fighting Mack to wash or comb it. And I know it embarrasses Dax when it is sticking up everywhere at church. I prefer a real haircut (or a mop) on little boys versus a buzz. It goes against my inner morals to have both my sons get buzz haircuts today. Although Mack looks still so adorable, I kinda thought he'd look less naughty if I cut his wild hair off.
| Nope. |
Here is the dress I finished for Quinn the other day. I love sewing little girl stuff!
Quinn is growing up so darling and so fast. Today she climbed in the baby swing and said "HIGH, HIGH!" which is what she says whenever she gets on any swing.
She also climbed in her shopping cart.
I just love that girl.

3 comments:
Oh my, Mack is sooooo handsome with his new haircut. Cutest boy ever. It shows off his big brown eyes. Quinn is wonderful. Love her new dress. Love you all. Hugs from Granny in Dixie . . .
I love reading your blog! Your kids are adorable!
'Nope' Ha ha, that made me laugh so hard! Oh, those locks. But I must say, you notice his adorable face a lot more now! Man, you have some cute kids! (And by 'some', I mean all four!!!)
Post a Comment