6/14/12

cheap summer backyard fun

 My friend offered me some free sand and I couldn't turn it down. So I built a sandbox in my backyard! I already had the wood so the only thing I had to buy was one more load of sand to fill the thing full. This whole awesome thing cost me 10 bucks!
 My kids have loved this. I love how they can all play together; all ages enjoy it!

More summer fun:
Preslie worked hard to earn enough $$ for her new shoes. Hunter just shook his head, "Why would you spend your money on that?" Ah, boys. 
A girl after my heart.

Hunter and I went to cub scout day camp.

 We are having a great summer so far!

2 comments:

K said...

All of your kids are looking so grown up! I love Preslie's shoes. I've noticed those Toms are all the rage. Shoes are a fabulous thing to spend money on I think:) Love the sandbox too. I miss those days.

Accuracy Sports said...

Summer IS FUN. Thanks for filling us in. Play hard now schools out and the weather is perfect.