This month is half over and it has been pure crazy! To start off I hosted a birthday lunch for my friend Jo and some of her friends. This is the gal that started me into running and we've kept each other going all this time! I can't thank her enough for helping me get in shape.
Here is my little bro wrestling my kids. Mack is under there somewhere..
We went camping for the first time this year and had a blast. Here is us in the car- just so excited to be going!
Actually the car rides there and back were just as eventful as the camping itself. Quinn threw up twice on the way there; both times she was sitting on my lap. So I was out of clean clothes before the trip began.
And here is Dax fixing our flat tire on the way home. We were all covered in dirt, Quinn was down to her last pair of "clean" pants (covered in dirt and throw up stains) and no shirt and shoes. We all had to pee super bad but didn't dare walk into a public restroom, not even in Wal-Mart people, that is how bad we looked. Such memories! ahhhh...
Here is my rugged outdoorsman starting our fire with flint and steel..
Us making s'mores..
I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! WHO are all these people that call me Mom? Wacky!
Me with my babies. These two keep me running and smiling all the day long.
Our newest project started this week....da da da DA! The backyard! 80 tons of dirt brought in and smoothed out. I just love heavy equipment. What would have taken me a year took 2 guys one work day! Man it looks so much better! I can hardly wait to get some sprinklers and sod. Wa-hoo.
Lots more to do but a great start!
Other news- I registered my 3 oldest for soccer. This will be their first time playing an organized sport. I really really hope it is a good experience for them!
We are busy busy and having a ball. A beautiful time of year and lots of fun things coming up!


2 comments:
thanks for the update and the photos. Life goes on at a very fast pace in your world. (Good thing you are into running now.) It's all wonderful.
Post a Comment