5/1/12

dirt, babies, and teeth

 I have no idea what we did in April. Did it really come and go and I have nothing to show for it? We've been busy but with what I don't know.

Here are some highlights from the past week: Mack and I planted some seeds indoors and Quinn found them! Also I might mention that our vacuum was out of commission the day she did this.
Two of my friends welcomed a baby to their families last week so I saw two new babies in one day. My cute friend Tina is now a mother of 4! Welcome to the crazy club!

Dax and I went to the dentist today and I almost left in tears. I have been diligently brushing AND flossing every day for nearly 2 years and every time I go to the dentist I have a cavity. I eat a good diet and I don't drink soda. What more can I do? I am ticked about it!

I guess other than that my life is perfect so I can't complain too much (wink).






1 comment:

K said...

What? Look at your previous posts. You totally have a lot to show for April! Plus, you are just an amazing Mom and wife, so really you could just do a whole post on that. I love the dirt photo. It reminds me of the pie photo of K. BTW, if you are ever in the market for a vacuum, I think I discovered a keeper after years of searching, and it was under $150!