My baby is SO crazy adorable, it's sickening. She goes and gets a towel if anyone spills anything on the floor. She tells me when her diaper needs to be changed and even backs up to the potty and pretends to go "pee pee". She is just so cute and sweet. She loves to hear or see birds outside. Or cats or dogs. I just love seeing that fuzzy head cruisin around!
Preslie is such a go-getter! It puts the 10-year-old me to shame. She recently joined Girl Scouts. She is the best homework doer on the planet; never has to be reminded. She loved Dr. Seuss week at her school and came up with this costume pretty much by herself. She looks exactly like "There's a Wocket in my Pocket" doesn't she?
My husband is freeking awesome. He helped find that nut you may have seen on the news that shot at a police officer out in Vernal. Everything turned out great. Wow I am out of control with this bragging today! But my husband flew in an airplane with the FBI. The FBI, people!
I should also throw in that his ward ball team won the tri-stake championship!
Mack has been such a sweetheart lately. He usually gets a bad rap because of his frequent shenanigans but he really has been a good boy and so fun to have around. I am glad I get to keep him for another year before he goes to Kindergarten. We have lots more adventures and things to do together!
Lastly, Hunter is such a stud. He has been working his guts out to earn enough money to buy a certain Lego set he has his eye on. He is the smartest 2nd grader ever. His new favorite catch phrase is, "Tell me something I don't know." He competed in his school's poetry reciting contest. He has recently learned to throw a football, spiral and all.
I think all this exercise and sunshine is doing wonders for our family!
3 comments:
Brag it up girl. Way to go on your running. I so wish I could get into it too. And AWESOME lunch! Jealous! I had Cheetos and left over Spanish rice. That's rad about Dax too.
I love your bragging! Because your family just makes me so happy :)
Must be magical chemicals in the Basin air. I need to move in! Loved the photos. Go Girl!
Post a Comment