12/4/11

Mack, Santa & the Mrs.


Mack saw Santa and Mrs. Claus on Saturday. He told them he wanted Santa to bring him a blue candy cane and a video Ipod. Mrs. Claus gave him a "fpicey" (spicey) candy cane right there on the spot.

Winter is here in my town. And I guess Christmas time is here, too. We have a big tree set up in our house! I love the real ones cut right from the mountains. The pine smell and the perfect "imperfections" and the fact that it's like 11 feet tall makes me happy.

I want to do something meaningful this Christmas. Something that would teach my kids the true meaning and help us all give and feel Christ's love this holiday. But I am stumped. Any ideas?

Now that the cold is here, we are doing our best to stay active indoors. I picked up my aunt's mini trampoline over Thanksgiving and put it in my basement for the kids to play on. Jumping off it into a pile of pillows is awesome. Having a Dad that can chuck you and flip you around is crazy fun.

No comments: