2/2/07

Working with the Man

The kids and I went to Hardware Ranch today to work with Dax. It really wasn't work for us, we just sat in the warm truck while he did all the hard stuff. Then, we got to go on a wagon ride to see all the elk.
It is so weird being this close to the elk. They are not even scared! Why would they be if they are getting fed, I guess!


It is great to go see what Dax does once in a while. And great to get out and have an adventure this time of year when we stay inside so much.

2 comments:

annek said...

How fun!! I miss driving up to Hardware to look at the elk. I bet the kids really loved it! Logan is a great place isn't it?!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there with you. So glad you could all get out and enjoy the elk.
Love, Grandma Beaner